Before compiling OpenPGP::SDK, you should install the following (the commands in brackets are what were used to do this on Ubuntu Hardy):
- Make: (apt-get install make)
- Perl: File/Temp.pm (apt-get install libfile-temp-perl)
- OpenSSL dev: (apt-get install libssl-dev)
- For compression, bzip: (apt-get install libbz2-dev)
- For the test suite, cunit: (apt-get install libcunit1-dev). If your installation does not provide a packaged cunit lib, a tarball for CUnit is included in the OpenPGP::SDK tarball. But you also need autoheader to install this.
- autoheader: (apt-get install autoconf)
Documentation is generated from the source code using doxygen. So if you want a local copy of this, you will need doxygen.
- doxygen: (apt-get install doxygen)