Welcome to the OpenPGP SDK
The OpenPGP SDK project provides an open source library, written in C, which implements the OpenPGP specification.
It is known to compile and run on Ubuntu, FreeBSD, Fedora and OSX.
- V0.9 Jan 09 Release (RSA and partial DSA)
- ChangeLog Change Log
- Future Further Work Ideas
- Releases Future Releases
Download and Install
- Downloads - SVN instructions and tarballs
- PreRequisites - 3rd Party Dependencies
- Installation - Installation
- TestSuite - OpenPGP::SDK Test Suite
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.